Whether you make a one-off gift or a regular donation, thank you. Your gift will make an invaluable contribution to freeing children from a life of poverty and helping them to realise their full potential.
When generous supporters like you make a donation, the world gets closer to realising the opportunities of education and a future free from poverty for all children everywhere.
For every £1 that we raise, 89% is spent on charitable activities, the rest goes towards raising funds & administration.
- £10 will help provide the funds we need to feed a child three nutritious meals a day for one week.
- £40 helps us to give two children three balanced meals a day, medicines and education for one month.
- £240 will pay for everything we need to care for one child for a year (this includes uniforms, shoes, toothpaste and textbooks).
Please Gift Aid your donation if you are a UK tax-payer. This will mean that your donation will be worth an additional 25% at no cost to you.
Other ways to support World Villages for Children:
- Planned Giving- Leave a gift in your Will
- Payroll giving - this is an easy way for anyone who pays income tax in the UK to give regularly to charity.
- Text MEALS to 70450 to donate £10
- Gifts in memory or in honour of a loved one
- Remember our children and the Sisters of Mary in your prayers.
"It is not enough to give the poor food and clothes, they need an education that gives them the skills to build a worthy existence for themselves." - Father Al